Watermelon and Red Berries mingle with Tangerine and Spun Sugar.
- Like childhood. Lemonade stands with neighbors collecting enough money to get cones from the ice cream truck. Ice pops and bicycle rides, pinwheels and cartwheels and cookouts. Swimming in the little blue plastic pool in the backyard, running through the sprinkler, swingsets and firepits. An ode to my two kiddos, who gave me the gift of reliving the joy and magic of my own childhood with them, and our neighborhood group, Josie, Lucia, Kasey, Kyle, Kylie, Tyler, Matthew, Caiden, Tara, Danny, Connor, Kristin and Liah- to the many, many days and nights you were together, creating fun and making memories.
- 8 Ounces
- Burn Time: 50+ Hours
- 100% Soy Wax
- Free from Lead, Phthalates and Parabens
- TRIM THE WICK BEFORE EACH BURN!
- Trimming the wick before each use results in a slower burn and a longer lasting candle.
- Always adhere to the safety instructions posted on the bottom of each candle jar.
- For the first use, allow candle to burn as long as needed for the entire top of the candle to melt. This will create a full melt pool in all subsequent uses.
Happy Camper Candles are hand-poured on Long Island, New York by owner Tara McGonigal Coppola. Crafted in small batches, Tara uses wax made from 100% American grown soybeans, fine fragrances infused with essential oils and natural cotton wicks.