Eucalyptus and Black Pepper melt into dry notes of Amber, Black Cardamom and Sandalwood.
- Like the artistic, cozy atmosphere of a favorite, locally owned coffeeshop. Moody music, dark wood tables, open mic night, humans and books, dogs and children, ideas and studies and catching up with friends or with oneself. A sacred space. A nod to my sister and her former coffeeshop, Alison Nelson's Chocolate Bar. An ode to my favorites, North Fork Roasting Company (Southold, NY), Jack Jack's (Babylon, NY), Flux Coffee (Farmingdale, NY) & Southdown Coffee (Huntington, Glen Cove, Port Jefferson, Oyster Bay & Northport, NY).
- 8 Ounces
- Burn Time: 50+ Hours
- 100% Soy Wax
- Free from Lead, Phthalates and Parabens
- TRIM THE WICK BEFORE EACH BURN!
- Trimming the wick before each use results in a slower burn and a longer lasting candle.
- Always adhere to the safety instructions posted on the bottom of each candle jar.
- For the first use, allow candle to burn as long as needed for the entire top of the candle to melt. This will create a full melt pool in all subsequent uses.
Happy Camper Candles are hand-poured on Long Island, New York by owner Tara McGonigal Coppola. Crafted in small batches, Tara uses wax made from 100% American grown soybeans, fine fragrances infused with essential oils and natural cotton wicks.