Sandalwood and Bergamot warmed up with Tonka Amber and Oud.
- Like being in an independent bookshop, towering shelves crammed full with novels and poetry, dark wood floors and notes of soft jazz and the rich aroma of espresso from the nearby cafe, imagination and creativity and endless worlds of possibilities.
- 8 Ounces
- Burn Time: 50+ Hours
- 100% Soy Wax
- Free from Lead, Phthalates and Parabens
- TRIM THE WICK BEFORE EACH BURN!
- Trimming the wick before each use results in a slower burn and a longer lasting candle.
- Always adhere to the safety instructions posted on the bottom of each candle jar.
- For the first use, allow candle to burn as long as needed for the entire top of the candle to melt. This will create a full melt pool in all subsequent uses.
Happy Camper Candles are hand-poured on Long Island, New York by owner Tara McGonigal Coppola. Crafted in small batches, Tara uses wax made from 100% American grown soybeans, fine fragrances infused with essential oils and natural cotton wicks.