Teakwood, Tobacco Leaf and Sandalwood wrapped in spicy notes of Ginger and Peppercorn.
- Like packing a bag and hitting the open road with a best mate. Mix-tape (playlist), coffee stops and the scenic route. Mountain roads and coastal highways. Windows down and feet on the dash.
- 8 Ounces
- Burn Time: 50+ Hours
- 100% Soy Wax
- Free from Lead, Phthalates and Parabens
- TRIM THE WICK BEFORE EACH BURN.
- Trimming the wick before each use results in a slower burn and a longer lasting candle.
- Always adhere to the safety instructions posted on the bottom of each candle jar.
- For the first use, allow candle to burn as long as needed for the entire top of the candle to melt. This will create a full melt pool in all subsequent uses.
Happy Camper Candles are hand-poured on Long Island, New York by owner Tara McGonigal Coppola. Crafted in small batches, Tara uses wax made from 100% American-grown soybeans, fine fragrances infused with essential oils, and natural cotton wicks.