Grandma’s Apple Pie brings the comforting scents of Gran’s kitchen home to you. Baking apples freshly picked from the orchard, freshly ground nutmeg and sugar, sweet caramel drizzle, warm hugs and loving chatter, braided rugs and rocking chairs and family. This scent is inspired by my own family gathering each November and the grande finale to a lovingly prepared feast...Joanne’s famous apple pie.
Top: Macintosh Apple
Middle: Cane Sugar, Vanilla Bean
Base: Fresh Nutmeg, Creamy Caramel
- 8 Ounces
- Burn Time: 50+ Hours
- 100% Soy Wax
- Free from Lead, Phthalates and Parabens
- TRIM THE WICK BEFORE EACH BURN!
- Trimming the wick before each use results in a slower burn and a longer lasting candle.
- Always adhere to the safety instructions posted on the bottom of each candle jar.
- For the first use, allow candle to burn as long as needed for the entire top of the candle to melt. This will create a full melt pool in all subsequent uses.
Happy Camper Candles are hand-poured on Long Island, New York by owner Tara McGonigal Coppola. Crafted in small batches, Tara uses wax made from 100% American grown soybeans, fine fragrances infused with essential oils and natural cotton wicks.