Delicious notes of Macintosh apple, cane sugar, vanilla bean, fresh nutmeg and creamy caramel, this fragrance will wrap you in the aromas of grandma’s kitchen with fresh apple pies baking.
- 8 Ounces
- Burn Time: 50+ Hours
- 100% Soy Wax
- Free from Lead, Phthalates and Parabens
- TRIM THE WICK BEFORE EACH BURN!
- Trimming the wick before each use results in a slower burn and a longer lasting candle.
- Always adhere to the safety instructions posted on the bottom of each candle jar.
- For the first use, allow candle to burn as long as needed for the entire top of the candle to melt. This will create a full melt pool in all subsequent uses.
Happy Camper Candles are hand-poured on Long Island, New York by owner Tara McGonigal Coppola. Crafted in small batches, Tara uses wax made from 100% American grown soybeans, fine fragrances infused with essential oils and natural cotton wicks.